Miscellaneous check writing software that can be fed into the General Ledger System:
- Provides quick, efficient check writing from multiple bank accounts.
- The ability to track vendor information to reduce time when writing next check to the vendor.
- Provides a check register report that can show voided, outstanding, and cleared checks. The Reports also have the ability to show grouped by checks written to vendor or grouped by what bank account the check is from.
- Provides a distribution report based on the bank account the check is from and can be grouped by the check numbers or the general ledger number.
- Provides audit reports that more than satisfy the State’s audit requirements.