We are currently looking for self-driven, passionate, and results focused individuals to provide help desk support and customer service for our applications and solutions. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys working with software and providing 100% customer satisfaction. A Technical Support/Application Specialist provides support and troubleshooting assistance to our customers via phone, email, and chat. You must enjoy interacting with customers on a daily basis and providing professional and friendly service. The ideal candidate will have a degree, some higher education or a working knowledge in a computing-related field.
- Providing excellent end-user desktop/phone support to determine and resolve end-user support issues related to BIS Software
- Proactively communicate with customers to maintain positive relationships
- Utilize information tools, training, and experience to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- Create FAQ’s or other documentation for problem-solving
- Collaborate with the team to resolve product issues
- Deliver constructive product feedback as it received from our customers and suggest ways in which BIS can improve its overall customer experience.
- Working with SQL Databases, Windows and Linux Servers
- Customer Training
- Self-starter that can work in a team environment
- Good communications, customer service, and basic accounting skills
- Ability to train customers in use of software and hardware
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, basic command line functions for Windows and Linux server
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Some overnight travel will be necessary
- Must be able to type and talk on the phone using a computer and phone headset
- Must live within driving distance of our office located in Piney Flats, TN, we do not hire for telecommute positions.
- Complete Benefits Package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short/Long Term, 401k plus more.