We are currently looking for self-driven, passionate and results focused Software Developers to be part of our team that will be dedicated to designing, developing and implementing code generation and software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Working closely with analysts, developers, DBA’s and support teams
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
A strong knowledge of databases such as, MySQL and MSSQL. Experience in software languages such as, C#, Visual Basic, VB.NET, etc.
Has knowledge in industry standards and best practices in software architecture and design, including but not limited to, MVVM. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude required. Reports to a team leader or manager.
Must demonstrate knowledge of critical thinking, problem solving, and the ability to debug existing source code and optimize feature sets.
Relevant computing qualification or A.S./B.S. degree preferred, but not required.