We are currently looking for self-driven, passionate and results focused Project Manager to be part of our team. The ideal candidate for this position has a programming degree and likes doing a variety of different things, likes working with people and doing some traveling.
- Documenting business requirements and test results that align with those requirements
- Preparing and monitoring detailed project schedules which outline project status, milestones, completion estimates and resource allocation
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot problems over the phone as well as on-site across all project management knowledge areas
- Support customers by phone and in person
- Working with SQL Databases, Windows and Linux Servers
- Create specifications for new software by gathering data and writing technical documents
- Test new software
- Implementation/Installation of our software packages
- Customer training
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Working closely with analysts, developers, DBA’s and support teams
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- A strong knowledge of databases such as, MySQL and MSSQL. Experience in software languages such as, C#, Visual Basic, VB.NET, etc.
- Has knowledge in industry standards and best practices in software architecture and design, including but not limited to, MVVM. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude required. Reports to a team leader or manager.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of critical thinking, problem solving, and the ability to debug existing source code and optimize feature sets.
- Relevant computing qualification or A.S./B.S. degree preferred, but not required.
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Piney Flats Tennessee