We are currently looking for self-driven, passionate and results focused Hardware Technician to be part of our team that will be dedicated to providing support our customers in professional and courteous manner.
- Deliver install, and set up computer systems, including software installation and network cabling
- Analyze diagnose, computer/equipment problems, and repair or replace
- Keeping track of assigned inventory
- Keeping daily logs of activities, mileage and expenses incurred while working in the field
- Overnight travel is required
- Acquired knowledge/education/experience/expertise of computer hardware and repair, software installation and basic knowledge/experience in Windows and linux operating systems.
- Ability to setup/build computer systems and peripherals. Ability to diagnose and repair, or replace, equipment and parts.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks assigned in an efficient and timely manner.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Good customer service and communications skills.
- A+ certification is desired , but not required
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Support
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Piney Flats Tennessee