We are currently looking for self-driven, passionate and results focused API/Server-side Developers to be part of our team that will be dedicated to managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design, develop and deliver the API system that supports new features
- Experience and knowledge in OOD/OOP.
- Experience and knowledge of REST API development and interaction. Experience and knowledge of database design and interaction.
- Proficient in MVC pattern and development.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of critical thinking, problem-solving, and the ability to debug existing source code and optimize feature sets.
- Reports to a team leader or manager.
- College degree or equivalent acquired knowledge from work history related to CS.
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Piney Flats Tennessee